GARDEN DESIGNER ASSISTANT
We are a small and innovative garden design studio based in South London. We are looking for a motivated team member with a can-do attitude, willing to develop their design skills and grow with the practice.
- Diploma/Degree in Garden Design or Landscape Architecture or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape/design office.
- Proficient in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Experience in construction detailing and technical drawings.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines at times
- Ability to work individually as well as closely with the main director.
- Experience and interest in Planting Design
- Strong plant knowledge
- Interest in sustainable design
- Hand drawing skills
- PR and Marketing, social media knowledge
- Clean Driving licence
What we offer in return:
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative environment
- An exciting CPD yearly program including a few field trips.
- An opportunity to be included with all aspects of the design process and the running of a design studio.
- A competitive salary
Application deadline: Friday 16th March
Starting date: Monday 23rd April
If you’re interested, please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by the 16th March with Subject Title – “Joining the team”.